I can’t help myself. I love word games and teasers. Recently I stumbled onto the braingle.com website. I was particularly taken with the language type teasers. Will share a few, but they are straight from the braingle site. Nothing added by me.
In each sentence the name of a tree is hidden. The willow is hiding in the first sentence. Can you find the others?
- I will owe you a favor if you drive me to the airport.
- I am afraid of going up in elevators.
- Drinking cocoa keeps me warm on long winter nights.
- I hope the map leads us to buried treasure.
- “Eat another bonbon,” said our charming hostess.
- Nepal may be the most interesting place I have ever visited.
- Remember to fold the map, please.
- I feel many lumps in this mattress.
- Word processing is not as useful as pens and paper for creative brainstorming.
Feel free To Share with like-minded people 😎